SDC VENTURE SCOUTS ARE
GOING TO SEA BASE IN 2009!
We are very proud of our Venture Scout Program that has been selected to go to Sea Base in the Florida Keys, for an 8 day live aboard trip!
Dates are from April 11-18, 2009.
- 8 day adventure (8 days, 7 nights). First and last nights are on land in the Sea Base sailing dorms.
- A participant crew size of 10 to 12 (including adults)
- Fishing is also part of this adventure. We provide all the fishing equipment.
- Sailing and diving is on a USCG inspected vessel
- Between dives your tanks will be filled by an on-board compressor.
- Up to 15 dives (weather permitting), including night dives.
- Once on board, every day is a diving day; no side trips to Key West. This is a trip for hard-core divers.
- Includes all scuba equipment: mask, fins, snorkel, BCD, regulator, tanks
- All participants must be 14 years of age by date of attendance. All participants must be basic open water SCUBA certified (minimum).
Contact SDC for more information or to sign up. You can also visit the Sea Base Website.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 10 - 6
SDC on Google Earth
(Click Open when Prompted)
Sound Dive Center
- Established 1972 -
Contact Sound Dive Center Webmaster
© 2010 Sound Dive Center. All Rights Reserved.
5000 Burwell Street, Bremerton, WA, 98312. (360) 373-6141
5000 Burwell Street (Map)